Client Support Specialist
Location: Altoona, WI
The Client Support Specialist will act as a first-line resource for external clients regarding Pharmastar’s product lines, including but not limited, to Medicare and Commercial prescription drug data, and ensure the necessary information is disseminated to the applicable resources within Pharmastar.
- Serve as main contact for external clients requesting products (Medicare D and Commercial) from Pharmastar. Requests include but are not limited to, formulary compliance, plan set-up, provider management, member enrollment/eligibility changes, patient concerns, reporting (scheduled and ad hoc), audit support, and claims assistance; submitting these to the Client Support Manager.
- Serve as main contact for submission of internal Pharmastar workload requests; submitting these to the Client Support Manager.
- Prepare, submit, and analyze PDE submissions to CMS.
- Research and suggest solutions for submission rejects.
- Assist in the reconciliation of PDE data.
- Summarize and report PDE progress.
- Coordinate the submission of regulatory reporting to the appropriate management and governing agencies to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Track all applicable regulatory updates and changes for incorporation into policies and procedures.
- Act as a first-line contact to external Pharmastar clients and assist in answering questions and/or triaging concerns to other Pharmastar associates.
- Associates degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to solve problems based on the analysis of data.
- Detailed oriented and able to prioritize workload.
- Computer skills including using word processors, spreadsheets, and databases (Microsoft Word & Excel preferred).
- Knowledge of healthcare or insurance preferred.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
This position offers an outstanding benefit package, including three weeks of PTO the first year, a generous retirement plan, health and dental insurance, a wellness program, and much more! If you are interested in working for an organization focused on a team atmosphere and is dedicated to providing exceptional service submit your resume today! Send resume to: email@example.com.
How do I Apply?
To apply for the Client Support Specialist position, please send your resume today to the
director of Human Resources & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pharmastar and KMTSJ, Inc. are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers.